1. Availability of enabled features may vary by system. Check system configurations.
2. For mobile processors, as of January 2020, the Ryzen 4000 series mobile processor is the "Most advanced laptop processor " defined as superior 7nm process technology in a smaller node, 15W and 45W typical TDP. RM3-01
3. For desktop processors, “advanced” defined as superior process technology in a smaller node and unique support for PCIe® Gen 4 in the gaming market as of 05/26/2019. RZ3-14
4. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of 12/09/2019 utilizing an AMD Ryzen™ 4800U reference system, a Dell XPS 7390 system with Intel® Core i7-1065G7 processor, a Dell XPS 7390 system with Intel® Core i7-10710U processor, and a Dell XPS 7390 system with Intel® Core i7-10510U processor in 3DMark® Time Spy. Results may vary. 3DMark is a registered trademark of Futuremark Corporation. RM3-218
5. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
6. Day-0 driver compatibility and feature availability depend on system manufacturer and/or packaged driver version. For the most up-to-date drivers, visit AMD.com GD-164
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
©2020 Gearbox. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Athlon, FreeSync, Radeon, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.