Frequently Asked Questions
Returns & Refunds
Returns and Refunds
What is Acer Returns and Refunds policy?
The general requirements for returns are as follows:
- It is within seven (7) days from the delivery date
- You have proof of purchase (transaction ID/order number, invoice, delivery order, bank statement)
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories (including software, manuals, cables, adapter, CDs, warranty cards, etc…)
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted
- All sealed items must not be opened
The customer will need to return the product to Acer at their own risk and incur any related delivery charges. We do suggest the customer insures the shipment to avoid risk of damage or loss during shipment.
Acer reserves the right to deduct an amount from the refund at the current market price for any missing or damaged items. Depending on the particular circumstances, Acer may impose a management fees for processing the return. All possible charges will be applied before the final refund amount is issued.
You will need to email to email@example.com for further assistance on return.
Can I return an item after 7 days upon receipt?
Your item cannot be returned after 7 days upon receipt; it can only be serviced. We suggest you contact and send the item directly to Acer Service Center for prompt assistance. Kindly read more about Warranty here.
I have open the package and purchase a wrong item, can I exchange to another item?
We do not have exchange return policy for open goods.
Does Acer cover the shipment cost for returns?
Shipping cost for returns needs to be paid by customer.
I have returned my item to Acer, how soon will I received my refund?
Subject to the bank processing time.