Add On Extended 2nd Year Warranty (Desktop)
Add On Acer 2nd Year Extended Warranty (Desktop)
- The item must be purchased with a new Desktop in the same order from Acer Estore before the delivery.
- Not valid for standalone purchases.
For Extended Warranty:
- Where an extended warranty is purchased while the initial warranty accompanying the product (can be 1-year or 2-year warranty) is in force, Acer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for an additional period of time, such that the total period of the 1st warranty and the extended warranty shall be 3 years.
- The extended warranty does not apply to expendable parts of the product, such as battery, or to the parts of the product that are exposed to wear & tear in the normal course of product usage. Your product may have extended warranty up to 3 years, please note that for battery, it is only limited to 1-year warranty.
- The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be accepted as they are received, and shall be deemed to be free from defects at the time of purchase and, therefore, shall not be covered under an extended warranty.
- Within the extended warranty period, the exchange limit for LCD screen with non-conforming pixels must be more than 4 dots.
- Any service, repair or replacement, not within the abovementioned coverage shall be subject to payments at Acer's prevailing rates and upon its prevailing terms.
*For existing devices, to purchase of extended warranty, you may e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your product serial number and proof of purchase.
Learn more Warranty Terms and Conditions: https://www.acer.com/sg-en/support/warranty