Acer will accept returns or organize a replacement if the following conditions apply:
(a) The products are damaged in transit
(b) The products are not delivered (e.g. lost in transit)
(c) There are missing items from the box
(d) The wrong items are sent
(e) The wrong configuration is sent
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- It is within seven (7) days from the delivery date
- You have proof of purchase (transaction ID/order number, invoice, delivery order, bank statement)
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories (including software, manuals, cables, adapter, CDs, warranty cards, etc…)
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted
- All sealed items must not be opened.
The customer will need to return the product to Acer at their own risk and incur any related delivery charges. We do suggest the customer insures the shipment to avoid risk of damage or loss during shipment.
Acer reserves the right to deduct an amount from the refund at the current market price for any missing or damaged items.
Depending on the particular circumstances, Acer may impose a management fees for processing the return. All possible charges will be applied before the final refund amount is issued.
Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance