By law, customers within the European Union have the right to withdraw from an online purchase within 14 days. This 14-day period begins on the day the item in question has been delivered to you or to a third party you have indicated. In case you would like to return multiple items from the same order and these were delivered separately, the 14-day period begins on the day of the last delivered item.
In case of digital products, such as Warranty Extensions, the period starts immediately after the order confirmation.
Please note the following:
- The customer is responsible for the return of the product and the associated shipping cost.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging, including all accessories and manuals.
- Physical damage and/or physical modifications will void the return policy of any Acer product. All physically damaged merchandise will be returned to the customer and the return policy will be null and void.
- Refunds/credits will not be issued until Acer has received your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) and processed it accordingly. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing once we receive your return.
- Please be advised that obtaining an RMA number does not extend your Return or Exchange time period.
- We will not be able to refund you in case we don’t receive the item in question and you are unable to provide evidence for sending it back.
More questions? Back to Main Help Page