Due to the current COVID 19 situation that has caused a nation-wide lockdown, Acer India’s logistics and warehousing operations have been severely impacted. For orders placed on eStore, shipments will only be resumed after the lockdown is lifted and the situation normalizes.
Keeping customer’s best interests in our mind, pre-booking option has been introduced on eStore. This allows you to place an order on eStore without making the payment. As soon as the logistics and warehousing operations will be resumed, you will be given an option to continue or cancel the order. If the you wish to go forward with the order, payment link will be sent to you. On successful payment, product will be shipped.
1) Select the product, and proceed to ‘Add to Cart’.
2) Checkout the product. If you are a new customer and does not have an account, you will be asked to register.
3) On successfully entering the shipping details and submitting, you will be given available payment methods.
a) Pay when shipment is ready
4) Pre Order will be confirmed and set in pay when shipment is ready state, and you will receive a confirmation mail for the pre booking.
5) Acer’s executives will reach out to you once the shipment is ready to be shipped.
6) On confirmation from the you, that you wish to proceed with the order, payment link will be sent.
7) On clicking the link, you will be redirected to Razorpay Payment Gateway where you can make the payment through a wide range of payment options.
8) On successful payment, Razorpay payment receipt will be sent.
9) Upon verification of payment, Acer will ship products and shipment mail with tracking details will be sent to the you.
If you have any queries regarding the pre booking option, please contact our customer support team at Acerindia.Enquiries@acer.com.