Norton Security Premium NSBU (10 device) 15 month*
DEFENDS against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and cybercriminals’ attacks
PROTECTS better and faster than the competition - free or paid**
SAFEGUARDS your identity and online transactions1
WARNS you about risky Android apps before you download them2
SECURE multiple PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones with a single subscription*
HELPS you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use web portal3
PROTECTS your kids from unsafe content and guards against oversharing online4
HELPS you manage and balance your kids' time online and offline4
BACKS UP your photos, financial files and other personal information on PC3,5
INCLUDES 25GB of secure online PC storage, with the ability to add more3,5
(delivery 1-4 working days)
- Supports all major European languages. Can be downloaded and activated worldwide.
- No minimum Internet Connection Speed Recommendations for download or update.
- The digital product does not include optional additional and built-in purchases.
- Can be downloaded on up to 10 devices (Norton Security Premium only) registered by this user within the 15-month license validation.*,3
- The Norton Download Manager (.exe file) size is 3.5MB that will download the installer, approx. 220MB. In addition, a minimum of 1GB of storage space is required.
- As a Norton subscription customer, you deserve the most current protection available. With your current paid subscription, you are entitled to download the latest version of your Norton product during your service period. Internet connection needed for downloading current updates.*,3
- Warranty and Return restrictions applied (read Terms and Conditions)
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Norton AntiVirus Basic covers a single PC.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of macOS. Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later. iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features. iOS 9 or later is required for Norton Family Premier Child Monitoring app.
‡Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported on Mac.
General Disclaimers & Disclosures:
*15-MONTH TERM: Your renewable subscription provides coverage for the specified number of devices during the subscription period, which begins upon initial installation and activation. You must download and install on each device to get protection. Your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the License and Services Agreement on nortonlifelock.com/legal/license-services-agreement.
Data collection, storage and use subject to NortonLifeLock Global Privacy Statement, see nortonlifelock.com/privacy.
1 Norton Password Manager is not exclusive to Norton Security functionality but is independently available for free online. Online Banking Protection and Web Isolation Mode are not exclusive to Norton Security functionality but are independently available online for free as part of the Norton Safe Web Extension.
2 Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
3 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
4 Parental Control features are not supported on Mac or Windows 10 in S mode.
5 Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows 10 in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
** Winner of AV-TEST Best Protection Award for five years in a row. AV-TEST, “Best Protection 2019 Award” for Norton Security, March 2020.
Copyright © 2020 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NS.PRA10.15M|